Want to add your own idea?

More suggestions within your data tiles

We want to show you not only what is happening, but what best-practices say you should be doing about it. If bounce on this page is higher than normal, go check X, Y and Z. If scroll depth in a particular category is low, we want to call it out.

An example of this is our current Page Retention tile (attached screenshot), where if it's low, we show some simple courses of action, if it's high, we give you next steps. We'd like to spread more intelligent recommendations across most of our data tiles and refine them as our visitor behavior tracking gets more refined.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shawn LeslieShawn Leslie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OliverOliver commented  · 

Cool, valuable idea! I love that kind of insights, and believe there's so much room for improvement in the analytics app space. To most regular (meaning non-analyst-minded) users, it's too abstract an exercise to think like a chess game about this.

I.e. "I'll drill down and see if there are pages that has *significantly* higher bounce rate than others ... Oh, my bounce rate is high on that particular page, so I better do this, and this, and that, and some fourth thing" – is a very long chain of thoughts and ideas, that only skilled, analytical people can pull off. Regular users need insights like you're striving to give is, and that's great! I really applaud you for that.

Feedback and Knowledge Base