Want to add your own idea?

Deeper WordPress Integration

Currently, we show you your most engaging content or social network. Wouldn't it be cool if we could show you your most engaged category of content? If you're running a content team or have multiple contributors, we could easily show you your most engaged authors.

We'll factor in: Categories, Tags, Authors, Publish Dates and Custom Post types

This will be tremendously valuable in the redesigned overview page and reporting workflows. If you could see, via a quick report, the results from a query like:

SHOW most VISITED content
WHERE POST TYPE IS Events
FROM Last Month

or...

SHOW most SHARED content
WHERE AUTHOR is Mikey McWriter
FROM Aug 1 to Sep 30

or...

SHOW most ENGAGED content
WHERE traffic is at lease 500/day
AND POST TYPE is Post (<---- removes all results that aren't blog posts)
AND PUBLISH DATE was between Sep 1 and Sep 30

Hopefully you get the idea. It's a valuable way to organize your reviews of content, writers and performance of various large components of your content efforts.

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shawn LeslieShawn Leslie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OliverOliver commented  · 

I know this is a long shot, fringe-case request, but I'll voice it anyway (this is UserVoice after all, ha!):

I'm on the Rainmaker Platform, a custom, hosted WordPress install for digital marketers – which I overall love, apart from its social sharing feature, which is rudimentary an "unpowerful".

I'm therefore now adopting Filament / Flare. I can't (not allowed) install WordPress plugins on Rainmaker, so my request, although a long shot, is this:

Please do your best to let me and other users somehow still gain the same WordPress-specific functionality, via perhaps extended embed codes, or pasting some snippets into our functions.php files, to the extent where it's feasible and possible for you to provide is with that ability.

Again, I know this is a fringe case, just wanted to voice it, as I don't like being left out of the fun;)

Alternatively, just focus most of your energy on creating value for all users, not just WordPress users, through UI and UX innovation (which you do so well) and providing meaningful data / insights.

I'll add that I believe WordPress has peaked. It's currently at its top, but also at a plateau. It's just a matter of the right new platform to gain traction, and WordPress will begin to fade out. Several reasons that makes me say that, but won't go off on a tangent about that here :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base