Want to add your own idea?

Alert when an old post is "Back from the dead".

Sure, that post is eleven months old, but all the sudden someone with a lot of minions on Twitter just randomly shared it and now it's getting engagement again. With a little effort, you can fan the flames and squeeze a little more out of that content.

We'll alert you that your post has risen again so you can take action and not miss that low-hanging fruit of opportunity.

If you're wondering what you could do with that alert, well, you can share it again across your own channels, or make sure that you're recommending some of your currently relevant content on that old post. Or at minimum, tweet that person and say "Hey thanks for sharing my old post. I have some cool new stuff you should read too. #highfive"

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shawn LeslieShawn Leslie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • scottscott commented  · 

love this. Happened when Brian Halligan (CEO of HubSpot) RT'd an article from 4 months ago. All the sudden we saw 400 shares and we just thought ... wtf!?

It took a while to find the source though. It would be awesome to get an alert not just what content comes back from the dead, but WHY it came back from the dead. Did an influencer share it? Did we start suddenly ranking in Google for a search term? Did someone link to it on a huge blog?

Feedback and Knowledge Base