Here's a breakdown of the different Filter options:
- This page and pages that come after it - Your app will be shown on www.your-site.com, as well as pages that follow, for example: your-site.com/projects/client-name
- Only pages that come after this page - If you dropped an app on your homepage, selecting this option would only show the app on pages after the homepage in your website's URL structure, e.g. your-site.com/about
- This page only - Most commonly used when you only want an app to show on one specific page
- jQuery Selector - (Advanced) You can use any valid jQuery selector to display apps on any pages where a specific selector is found. Examples: Classes like “.main-content”, ID’s such as “#sidebar” or individual elements like “p.author”
- Post Type - (WordPress users only) This option lets you add your app to some or all of a specific content type in your WordPress website, like all your posts, Pages, categories, or custom post type. To access this option, download and install the Filament WordPress Plugin.