Use the Filament WordPress PluginWe offer a free WordPress plugin to help you get up and running easily:
1. Sign up for your free Filament account (if you haven't already)
2. Once inside, enter your website’s URL, and click “Next”.
3. Filament will automatically detect that your website is running on WordPress, and prompt you to install the plugin (alternatively, you can get it here - http://wordpress.org/plugins/filament):
3. Install and activate the Filament plugin in your WordPress site, then copy your unique code snippet from Filament…
…and paste it into the indicated field in the plugin, then click “Save”.
4. Click the “Test Connection” button to return to Filament and check that your unique code snippet has been added correctly to your website. If the dot turns green, you’re good to go!
If the connection test failedTry clearing your website cache – Some websites employ a function called “server-side caching” that shows static versions of your pages to your visitors to help them load faster. Sometimes this kind of caching can prevent Filament from detecting your unique code snippet on your website, but this is typically easily fixed by clearing your website cache – note that this is not the same as your clearing your browser cache.
Depending on which website caching service or plugin you use, you should be able to find a “Flush/Delete/Purge/Clear Cache” button somewhere within your WordPress admin area. Hosted WordPress services like Zippykid and WP Engine will provide their own caching solutions, so if you don’t know how to clear your cache, contact their support folks to get help with this.