1. Sign up for your free Filament account (if you haven't already).
2. Once you’re inside your account, click on the profile icon in the top right to reveal a dropdown menu. Select “Get My Code Snippet”...
... and copy the code snippet that appears to your clipboard.
2. In a separate browser tab, log into your Postach.io blog, and click the "Edit" icon.
3. Click on the "Source Editor" tab to bring up the source code of your Postach.io theme.
4. Paste the code snippet into your theme’s code, right above the “</head>” tag, then click “Save”.
5. Return to Filament, and click “Check Connection”. If the little dot turns green, you're connected!
If it didn’t work:
- Did you save the the updates to your theme? If not, save it then try again.
- Postach.io can sometimes take a little while to clear its cache and actually update your site with the code snippet, so try to be a little patient! If more than an hour has gone by without you being able to connect, contact us, and we'll be happy to help.