NOTE These methods work for all apps, not just Flare!
To delete a Flare bar you've created1. Locate the copy of Flare you want to delete in the sidebar
2. Click and hold the bar - the deletion area will appear at the bottom of the sidebar.
3. Drag the bar down to the deletion area, and release it.
4. When prompted, confirm that you want to delete the bar.
To uninstall Flare from your site1. Go to the Canvas screen, and navigate to the page you want to remove Flare from.
2. Click on "Show Filters" to reveal your Filters currently active on that page.
3. Click on the little trashcan icon on the right-hand side, then click the "Publish" button to apply the changes.